Welcome to the Pinball Magazine webshop. Below you can order your copy/copies of Pinball Magazine and related products.
Please take note of the following:
- The name Pinball Magazine is widely considered to be a misnomer. The publication is considered widely as more like a book than a "regular" magazine.
Think of your order as purchasing a collectors book.
- If your local currency is NOT U.S. Dollar, please make your payment in Euro. You can easily switch between Euro and U.S. $ at the top left of this webshop.
If your currency is U.S. Dollar you're also more than welcome to pay in Euro.
Pinball Magazine is shipped from Europe. Depending on your location it can take up to ten business days for your order to arrive once they shipped out (see below). In December postal delays are very common and it may take even longer for your order to arrive.
Pinball Magazine products are printed on high-quality paper and they are heavy. Unfortunately, postal rates from Europe for heavy magazines are not what we like them to be. Printing Pinball Magazine products in the USA, and shipping from the USA, has been considered multiple times. So far it turned out that both the costs for printing and shipping appear to be more economical from Europe.
When placing your order, you'll have the option to choose between shipping with Deutsche Post or PostNL.
+ Usually the least expensive option
- A minimum number of orders required. As a result, Pinball Magazine usually ships out one batch of orders per month. When a new Issue has just been released possibly more.
- No track and trace.
- Usually a bit more expensive than Deutsche Post, although that depends on the weight of your order. The closer you get to 2 or 5 kilograms, the more interesting PostNL becomes.
+ Orders ship out quicker, when possible on the same or next day after receiving an order.
+ Track and trace on packages of 2 kilograms and up.
- In case you have any questions regarding shipping, please see the FAQ if your question has already been answered. If not, please send an email to: editor @ pinball-magazine . com (no spaces). If you send an email, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!